Office 365 Packages
With Office 365 subscription plans you get the fully installed Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are available on PC only). You can install Office 365 across multiple devices, including PCs, Macs, Android™ tablets, Android phones, iPad®, and iPhone®. In addition, with Office 365 you get services like online storage with OneDrive, Skype minutes for home use, and advanced Outlook.com security. When you have an active Office 365 subscription, you always have the most up-to-date version of the Office applications.
Office 2016 is also sold as a one-time purchase, which means you pay a single, up-front cost to get Office applications for one computer. One-time purchases are available for both PCs (such as Office Home & Student 2016) and Macs (such as Office Home & Student 2016 for Mac). One-time purchases don’t have an upgrade option, which means if you plan to upgrade to the next major release, you'll have to buy it at full price.
Benefits of Office 365
- EASY TO USE APPLICATIONS - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Access and Publisher that anyone can use
- MAILBOX MANAGEMENT - Outlook for business with great inbox management for users
- BUILT-IN SECURITY Keeping customer data safe, always
- GUARANTEED UPTIME - Always at the ready with a 99.9% uptime service
- WORK ON THE MOVE - Create, edit and share documents on any device and in any location for flexibility