Google Adwords Management
Back in the year 2000, Google changed online marketing forever when it launched its ‘Self-Service Advertising Program.’ Just over a decade later, Google was making a whooping $42 billion in revenue off of its advertising program. Today, we know this as Google AdWords, it’s become a vital part of many successful online businesses and there are few people on the planet who do not know what Google is.
Why use Google Adwords?
AdWords is simply a pay-per-click service which allows you to create and run ads for your business. These clickable ads are then displayed in Google’s search results. By using the right keywords for your target audience, you’re already ahead because you’re reaching people you have an interest in your product or service.
- It’s extremely easy to measure. With integrated tracking on your website results can be accurately measured and analysed, you can even measure phone calls from Adwords which bring enquiries to your business.
- Advertise to the whole world. It allows you to advertise and sell to people throughout the word who otherwise would never know about you.
- Target customers close to you business. It can be geographically restricted so that you only advertise in a radius around your business, or exclude areas you don't want to sell to.
- It's faster than SEO. For a newly launched business or for products which are highly competitive, you can ensure that you gain instant search visibility without having to wait for lengthy search engine optimisation projects to come to fruition.
- You can control your costs. Google allows you to set a large variety of options to make your budgets - you will never spend more than your budget can afford.
Quite simply put Google dominate the entire online search world, so much so you probably say "I'll Google that..." yourself.
Certified Google Partners
We are Google Partners - why is this important you may ask? This means that we have passed Google AdWords product certification exams and are up to date with the latest product knowledge. In other words, we know what we are doing and have proved it with exams.
We can help you create and optimise ads that show up on Google Search and advise you on keyword strategy and budget planning.
We specialise in:
- Search Advertising
- Shopping Advertising
- Display Advertising
- Mobile Advertising